Origin doesn't send security code on time

by BulgarianDeath

Original Post

Re: Origin doesn't send security code on time

Community Manager

Hey @nobamaghost I tested the verification codes just there on two different accounts and using different numbers and emails. I was able to get a code for each in under 5 seconds.

If you are not getting your codes then it may be an issue with how your phone provider is routing them but the best thing to do is to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 11 of 13 (919 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem I never turned on the verification option for when i login but even if i wanted to turn it on i need a code that EA takes years to send but then i cant use them, i want to change my name but i need a CODE which yet again EA takes years to send then i cant use, i cant add my phone to my account to get it the code through text to. i see you guys keep saying to use the authentication app but idk what your talking about or how to even use it

Message 12 of 13 (882 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ICyIAN2006I the best thing to do is to speak with our live support using the steps I posted above to see if they can help ensure that you get the code. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 13 of 13 (835 Views)