Origin does not load

by S7S788

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin does not load

★★★ Newbie

Hey!

I just updated my origin, and it does not work.
I can open the app on my mac, log in and then nothing loads. 
I tried closing it and restarting, going offline and online, deleting the app and downloading it again, closing my computer and restarting. But nothing works....!

Anyone else who have the same issue and know how to solve it..? I want to access my games and be able to play...!
Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin does not load

Community Manager

Sorry to see that you are having issues @S7S788.

Generally when issues such as this pop up it's down to an issue with the system which can be anything from a conflicting program to a file being corrupt.

Best thing I can suggest is resetting Origin on your Mac: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/how-to-reset-origin-on-mac/

Let me know how you get on as if it doesn't work we can try a couple of other things.

Also, if you have any anti-virus or similar software installed would you mind disabling it when you try to launch Origin. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (302 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to see that you are having issues @S7S788.

Generally when issues such as this pop up it's down to an issue with the system which can be anything from a conflicting program to a file being corrupt.

Best thing I can suggest is resetting Origin on your Mac: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/how-to-reset-origin-on-mac/

Let me know how you get on as if it doesn't work we can try a couple of other things.

Also, if you have any anti-virus or similar software installed would you mind disabling it when you try to launch Origin. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (303 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey Darko!

I tried resetting origin again, and it did not help. 
I felt frustrated and let down, so I just left in alone. 
After a week I retried everything and still couldn't access my page and games. 
Now, after 3 weeks origin finally opened! 

But I have no idea what the issue might have been.... nothing has changed on my computer and Origin haven't been updated either....?

Message 3 of 3 (237 Views)