Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Origin deleted my game!!!

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Origin deleted my game!!!

★★★★ Novice
  • I've been playing the sims 4 for a long time. However, one day I woke up and found that origin deleted my the sims 4 ( so the expansion packs) ( I dont know why).  When I tried to get my game again, I wrote the redeem product code in order to confirm that I had the game but it said this code was used before. I just want my the sims 4 back! Please help me!! There is no logic behind this situation. Why did they delete my game? 
Message 1 of 11 (268 Views)

Community Manager

@ayrisuca 

Are you really sure you are logging in to Origin with the account the game was initially redeemed on?

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 2 of 11 (257 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Yes, I've been using the same account for many years... So it is not possible.
Message 3 of 11 (225 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Yes, I've been using the same account for many years... So it is not possible.
Message 4 of 11 (203 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@ayrisuca 

It looks like you may have recently used a time limited (2 day) Free Trial.

If you need further assistance or clarification, you can contact us as below, thanks.

If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 5 of 11 (177 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Yes, I used the time limited version because I thought that if I used it I would have access to the original game again. That is the reason I redownloaded the game again. I've been trying to have access to The Sims 4 for a long time. I can confirm it to you by sending photos of them if that is necessary... The issue is as I said before I purchased The Sims 4 DVD. I purchased it from a store and I paid a lot of money.. It is ridiculous that I cannot play The Sims 4 for a long time!!
Message 6 of 11 (139 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Origin deleted my game even though I had the game. I tried to redownload The sims 4 by using the disc but unfortunately, it did not work.. So, I am here, waiting helplessly, hoping that I could find a way to play my The Sims 4 and its expansion packs.. Please help me. Thanks...
Message 7 of 11 (138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this just happened to me today as well, and ive had the sims 4 for a while

Message 8 of 11 (127 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@aldo60063 I am really curious why this is happening...
Message 9 of 11 (97 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nobody is helping me Frown(((

Message 10 of 11 (67 Views)