Re: Origin deleted my game!!!

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Origin deleted my game!!!

★★ Novice
  • I've been playing the sims 4 for a long time. However, one day I woke up and found that origin deleted my the sims 4 ( so the expansion packs) ( I dont know why).  When I tried to get my game again, I wrote the redeem product code in order to confirm that I had the game but it said this code was used before. I just want my the sims 4 back! Please help me!! There is no logic behind this situation. Why did they delete my game? 
Message 1 of 14 (1,015 Views)

Community Manager

@ayrisuca 

Are you really sure you are logging in to Origin with the account the game was initially redeemed on?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 14 (1,000 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Yes, I've been using the same account for many years... So it is not possible.
Message 3 of 14 (968 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Yes, I've been using the same account for many years... So it is not possible.
Message 4 of 14 (946 Views)

Community Manager

@ayrisuca 

It looks like you may have recently used a time limited (2 day) Free Trial.

If you need further assistance or clarification, you can contact us as below, thanks.

If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

barry.png
Message 5 of 14 (921 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Yes, I used the time limited version because I thought that if I used it I would have access to the original game again. That is the reason I redownloaded the game again. I've been trying to have access to The Sims 4 for a long time. I can confirm it to you by sending photos of them if that is necessary... The issue is as I said before I purchased The Sims 4 DVD. I purchased it from a store and I paid a lot of money.. It is ridiculous that I cannot play The Sims 4 for a long time!!
Message 6 of 14 (883 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Origin deleted my game even though I had the game. I tried to redownload The sims 4 by using the disc but unfortunately, it did not work.. So, I am here, waiting helplessly, hoping that I could find a way to play my The Sims 4 and its expansion packs.. Please help me. Thanks...
Message 7 of 14 (882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this just happened to me today as well, and ive had the sims 4 for a while

Message 8 of 14 (871 Views)

★★ Novice
@aldo60063 I am really curious why this is happening...
Message 9 of 14 (841 Views)

★★ Novice

Nobody is helping me Frown(((

Message 10 of 14 (811 Views)