December - last edited December
Whats with the Application now? Since yesterday whenever i want to download a game in origin. the download crashes my internet fully. no wifi, no net. steam and origin becomes unresponsive. with cmd i can ping websites but cannot reach them.
Steam obviously not doing this. And my internet is not a bad one. i called my ISP and they do not see anything.
Yes i do have an 1gb connection. Origin before downloaded with 80-100mb/s. Now after 5 minute just crashes the net.
i contacted support but i accidently closed browser. i have made the UOTrace
Host Name IP Address Hop Ping Time Ping Avg % Loss Pkts r/s Ping best/worst
* Unknown Host * 192.168.1.1 1 1ms 0ms 0% 100 / 100 0ms / 18ms
lo1.meroasr0-zalaegerszeg.net.tel188.8.131.52 2 2ms 2ms 0% 100 / 100 1ms / 16ms
* Unknown Host * 184.108.40.206 3 2ms 2ms 0% 100 / 100 1ms / 14ms
* Unknown Host * 220.127.116.11 4 16ms 2ms 0% 100 / 100 1ms / 18ms
* Unknown Host * 18.104.22.168 5 14ms 2ms 0% 100 / 100 2ms / 14ms
* Unknown Host * 22.214.171.124 6 6ms 6ms 0% 100 / 100 5ms / 30ms
* Unknown Host * 126.96.36.199 7 6ms 6ms 0% 100 / 100 5ms / 12ms
ae-2-3602.ear3.Washington1.Level188.8.131.52 8 111ms 111ms 0% 100 / 100 111ms / 126ms
* Unknown Host * 184.108.40.206 9 109ms 100% 0 / 97
* Unknown Host * 220.127.116.11 10 110ms 110ms 0% 97 / 97 109ms / 129ms
* Unknown Host * 18.104.22.168 11 104ms 104ms 0% 97 / 97 103ms / 121ms
easo.ea.com 22.214.171.124 12 103ms 103ms 0% 97 / 97 103ms / 115ms
No issues. no lost packets.
What is the issue? i Already reinstalled the origin fully. used ccleaner before to clean up after it. Yet still. My pc is not broken, steam downloads with max and not crashes. hell. even firefox with addons downloads normally.
Hey @WeerW3ir downloading a game on Origin should not crash your internet. It's most likely the case that you are seeing a system or network issue.
I'd recommend that you run theInternet Connections / Network / Hardware & devices Troubleshooter
A. Run Internet Connections / Network / Hardware & Devices Troubleshooters
Windows Key+I > Update & Security > Troubleshoot >
1. Click Internet Connections > Run the Troubleshooter
2. Click Network adapters > Run the Troubleshooter
3. Click Hardware & Devices > Run the Troubleshooter
Hey @WeerW3ir in that case then I would recommend a clean reinstall of Origin and ensure that you are running and installing it as administrator.
It's unlikely that a program on your system would cause your entire network to go down
I did it again. let see now
one thing i forgot to tell. When the download were unlimited. it does killed my internet before. but if i set maximum 50mb/s. then it run correctly and no errors.
i would like to use my entire connection and not just the half of it without crashing it ofc. :D
December - last edited December
Okay. Its happened again. I tried to download Dead Space 3. at 7.22/9.3GB the speed started to reduce from 94mb/s slowly down to 0. After that i could not reach any website at all except google domains. The TSL handshake not even happened with them. Now what?
edit1: i flushed my dns, reseted system lock. Now i had no issue with download. but after it like 5 minute later while origin runned i had no internet again.
I know its been a while, but have you found a solution to this problem with Origin crashing you internet?