Re: Origin constantly going offline

by jackrusselltime

Original Post

Origin constantly going offline

★★★ Newbie

Since yesterday, I've been getting kicked offline and being told that I need to restart to install an important update. When I restart, and try to launch a game or even just open origin, it sends me to offline mode giving me the same message. Help? I've restarted several times, logged in and out, and yet I just keep getting kicked off. 

Message 1 of 4 (659 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ScryptF0rt 

Could you make sure that you have the latest version of our client? We've released an update yesterday and if it's not installed, Origin will not work properly.

Just to be sure I would recommend to manually uninstall it and then download the newest version of it from our website.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (646 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Are you seriously saying that we need the latest version of the client in order to update to the latest version of the client? No wonder it isn't working for me. 

Message 3 of 4 (619 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Ataashi Here it is July and this same problem persists. Come on Origin don't give the run around saying install the latest update. I'm on auto-update and this blessed thing keeps throwing me offline, their was an update today and the problem still persists. Three months now and numerous updates. Its enough to make a grown man cry.
Message 4 of 4 (495 Views)