Re: Origin conextion: masive problem

by merssyy01

Original Post

Origin conextion: masive problem

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Origin since new update dont work online, its start in offline mode, its masive problem, too many users with the same problem

Please!!! EA fix this!!!

Message 1 of 8 (489 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @AerisValentineHV.

The best thing to do is take a couple of minutes to go through the steps in this help article: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/td-p...

If it works great and if not let me know and we will take it from there.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (435 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko it won't * workkkkkkkkkkk, cause im playing with geforce noowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Message 3 of 8 (422 Views)

Community Manager

When posting on AHQ @merssyy01 please do so in a polite and constructive manner. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (420 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko oh really? you think it's polite that whole EA *moderators* or smth can't fix one problem?
Message 5 of 8 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Darko tanks but dont work to me

Message 6 of 8 (373 Views)

★ Apprentice

This method is a GUARANTEED fix for the 'online login is currently unavailable' or 'you need to be online in order to sign' while your internet connection is just fine. I've seen that this method has worked for everyone else who didn't manage to sign into origin after they put their time on automatic.

So:

1 Uninstall origin completely. Don't uninstall your games, just Origin.

2 Go to this link: https://filehippo.com/download_origin/ .. It should be Origin version 10.5.41.272633.

3. Download the Origin from this link and while in the pre-install menu, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you UNCHECK the box saying 'Keep origin and my games up to date'.

4. Click install and Sign in and play !

Do not exit origin or you will have to repeat. Good luck

Message 7 of 8 (364 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That version is no longer  at the link its an updated version which does not work either. They need to fix the GeForce issue, or refund every bit of money people have been paying into this as they are not fulfilling they're part of the EULA.

Message 8 of 8 (328 Views)