Re: Origin cant connect to the EA servers

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin cant connect to the EA servers

★★★ Novice

Origin cant connect to the EA servers since at least 24 hours ago, how can I fix this? Ive removed my firewalls, reinstalled origin, tried an older version, still cant connect to EA servers. 

Message 1 of 4 (570 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

SOLUTION:

system preferences > Network >  advanced settings > proxies and I had one running so I unchecked it applied changes and Orgins worked. 

Strange though because the Origin client let me change my password so it had a connection, but for some reason wouldnt fully connect. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (518 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

when i enter a wrong password it says wrong password, so theres clearly a connection somewhere, but when i put in the correct password the box disappears, moves to a tiny bar, then waits about 20 seconds and returns to the main login box saying theres no connection to EA servers. 

Message 2 of 4 (549 Views)

★★★ Novice

SOLUTION:

system preferences > Network >  advanced settings > proxies and I had one running so I unchecked it applied changes and Orgins worked. 

Strange though because the Origin client let me change my password so it had a connection, but for some reason wouldnt fully connect. 

Message 3 of 4 (519 Views)

Community Manager

@MrPandagasm 

Thanks for coming back to post your solution!

barry.png
Message 4 of 4 (486 Views)