Origin app won't load up

by Ayamjago56

Original Post

Origin app won't load up

★★★★★ Apprentice

So I tried to open up the origin app from my pc, just a few hours before and the app won't load up.

First, when I logged in to my account, it says that online login is currently available

So then, I deleted all the origin folder from program data, apps & roaming folder but then it shows another error message which says, "could not connect to server please try again later."

I've also tried the suggested solutions from this forum saying that resetting hosts files might help, but still it doesn't work.

Message 1 of 4 (262 Views)

Re: Origin app won't load up

Community Manager

Hey @Ayamjago56 are you still seeing this issue?

There was an issue affecting some users earlier today but the team has now fixed them.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (256 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko Yes it still does. Well i do admit that it works earlier for me when I first started my computer and log into it. But then when I closed the app down and opened it again for a few minutes, it still shows those error messages. I’ve also tried to install the app on my mac and it still won’t load up.

Message 3 of 4 (246 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko Oh I also remember one thing. Earlier on when I first started the app (Origin). I was going to play the Sims 3. The app still works fine as I was still able to logged in and connect to the game.

But then suddenly when I started the game, EA send this sort of verification log in where I have to type my EA email address and password. I did type everything correctly but there was another error message when I hit enter saying that the log in failed and I have to try it again later for a few minutes. And thats also the moment where I was having trouble logging in into my Origin app as well.

Message 4 of 4 (239 Views)