Origin Won't Let Me Sign In.

by 5352532321521ewe

Original Post

Origin Won't Let Me Sign In.

★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to log onto Origin it says 'We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties. Please try again later.' It's been doing this for the past few days. There was one time where it worked and I thought it might be fixed, but now it's just doing it again. I know the password is correct because I used it to sign onto here. I've even tried reseting Origin and that didn't do anything. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I'm feeling so frustrated I just wanna play with my Sims!

Message 1 of 2 (300 Views)

Re: Origin Won't Let Me Sign In.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Having the same issue since an hour ago. I just played some DA:I, and then restarted origin to add a new game, now it won't log in. If I manage to log in then my entire game library is unavailable....

Edit: So basically it seems to be an internal issue with EA, from what I can tell and by analyzing a dozen or so of help requests.

For me it seems to work to just constantly update. Basically try to login/reload the client. Every few minutes it works for a while. I don't think there is much else we can do as it seems to be server-side and not client-side as far as I can tell.

Message 2 of 2 (223 Views)