Re: Origin Won't Let Me Sign In.

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Won't Let Me Sign In.

★ Novice

Everytime I open the Origin application on my computer it comes up with the "Sign in with your EA account", and everytime i put my credentials into it and click sign in, the sign in button acts as if i have not clicked sign in and continues to stay on the Sign in page. Please help i have no idea what to do

Message 1 of 17 (20,558 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @joshuajacq98

Could you check if you can log into your account on our website? Have you tried to reinstall OriginWondering

I also suggest to make sure that no background applications are interfering with our client.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (20,466 Views)

All Replies

Hey @joshuajacq98

Could you check if you can log into your account on our website? Have you tried to reinstall OriginWondering

I also suggest to make sure that no background applications are interfering with our client.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 17 (20,467 Views)

Hey @joshuajacq98

Are you still experiencing login issues with Origin? Do you need our further help? Wondering

Thanks in advance for replying!

/Ataashi

Message 3 of 17 (20,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue with the sign in button not working. I am able to login on the website no problem but I cannot run any of my games because the app wont work still. I have deleted and reinstalled it 3x. What should I do?

Message 4 of 17 (20,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My origin account will not let me log into my account to purchase games or to view my game library what can i do to fix this issue

Message 5 of 17 (19,920 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @mhiggins259.

Can I ask, what happens when you try to log in? Do you see an error message of any kind?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 17 (19,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get a notification saying my credentials are incorrect or have expired. I have reset password, confirmed email, and still have been locked out of my origin account for months. I just want to play my game and am immensely frustrated. Have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, check off proxy applications, updated the game and my Mac and spoken to a support person who was unable to help and I was on hold for an hour prior. I don't know what to do and can't even create a new account in the application, nevertheless afford to repurchase my game and expansion packs. Have been installing updates every time they come out in hopes it will be fixed and it never does. Please help or fix this. Thank you.

Message 7 of 17 (19,699 Views)

★★ Novice

currently my issue at the moment and idk what to do to fix it.. 

so if u do end up fixing it, let me know .

Message 8 of 17 (19,536 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been unable to log into the servers at all anywhere // after reviewing and running a DNS check and the trace rout checked all my apps I have discovered that Origin is at fault here please fix your connection the tracerout failed after hop 8 

Message 9 of 17 (19,522 Views)

★ Novice

I also cannot log in or buy anything. Received error message 

[ref. #invoiceSource] sometimes and then other times nothing.

Message 10 of 17 (17,055 Views)