Origin Won't Connect to Server

by sammm6

Original Post

Origin Won't Connect to Server

★ Novice

I'm running macOS Mojave Version 10.14.2 on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) with a 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 processor, 16gb 1600 MHz DDR3 memory and Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB graphics. I just purchased Sims 4 on Origin and now it will not let me sign in using the application. I have reset origin, uninstalled it, reinstalled it and still won't let me sign in. Every time I try to log in it says there is problem connecting to the server and to try in a few minutes. Any solutions?

Message 1 of 3 (276 Views)

Re: Origin Won't Connect to Server

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem... I remember my computer telling me a few days ago that Sims 4 would not be supported with the new Mojave update 10.14.2, so I postponed it.

Seems like my computer got the better of me and updated without my permission. Now I have a few hundred dollars worth of Sims games that I can't play.. Standard smile

I'm sure that in time Sims 4 will update so it can work on Mojave 10.14.2. Unfortunately, for now we just get to wait, unless some knight in shining armor comments on this and will bring a better solution!

Message 2 of 3 (262 Views)

Re: Origin Won't Connect to Server

★ Novice
Origin in general won't work Frown

Maybe that's related? Hopefully they update?
Message 3 of 3 (219 Views)