Re: Origin/TS4 Download Error Data Client

by kreatora

Original Post

Origin/TS4 Download Error Data Client

★★★ Novice

I am currently downloading TS4 and it got to 68% then came up with a download error saying ‘Origin is unable to download The Sims 4 to D:\Games\The Sims 4\Data\Client\ClientFullBuild7.package.’ (however the ‘ClientFullBuild7.package’ part changes to a different package everytime I try resume the download) then under it says ‘Please check that the location is available or cancel and restart the download to another location’ I’m not sure if the fact I am downloading the game to an external hard drive has something to do with it. I am completely stumped on how to fix it! Can someone help?!

Message 1 of 4 (1,155 Views)

Re: Origin/TS4 Download Error Data Client

★★★ Novice

Thanks but those didn’t help, I managed to download the TS4 game however I have a few expansion packs which I am trying to download and now they are coming up with the same download errors! So frustrating!

Message 3 of 4 (1,124 Views)

Origin/TS4 Expansion Pack Error

★★★ Novice

I am currently downloading TS4 Cats and Dogs and it got to 68% then came up with a download error saying ‘Origin is unable to download The Sims 4 Cats and dogs to D:\Games\The Sims 4\EP04\ClientFullBuild2.package_DiP_STAGED.’ (however the ‘ClientFullBuild.package’ part changes to a different package everytime I try resume the download) then under it says ‘Please check that the location is available or cancel and restart the download to another location’ I’m not sure if the fact I am downloading the game to an external hard drive has something to do with it. I am completely stumped on how to fix it! Can someone help?!

Message 4 of 4 (1,099 Views)