Re: Origin Scaling issues and game installation failure . . .

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Origin Scaling issues and game installation failure . . .

★★★ Newbie

My resolution in 1920x1080 and i am using 150% scaling , which works fine with every other app on my pc . With origin 150%scaling apparently makes the app window WAY too big and stops you from being able to resize the window to anything smaller than your entire screen . That has been happening for years now and its still the same . 

Now every single time i try to install any games using origin , it just fails every 2 minutes and makes some glitchy noise . I am actually so sick of having to do all this crazy crap to get the app to work right for me . Can someone please just tell me why this happens ? is it my computer ? Why can i not just install origin and have it work right the first time . . . yes i am mad . I literally just Built an entire new pc and somehow i have more problems on my new PC with origin than with my old one that also had the Stupid scaling issue .

I just want to play&ragequit battlefield 1 and origin won't let me Frown

Message 1 of 2 (211 Views)

Re: Origin Scaling issues and game installation failure . . .

Community Manager

Hey @AfroNinjaa420 for the issue with downloads failing are you seeing an error message of any kind?

Can you grab me a DxDiag so that I can take a look at your connection: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Once I have that then we will take it from there.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (137 Views)