Origin Sale "Shopping Cart" is not cleared after buying the games in it?

by Sentinel_VX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Sale "Shopping Cart" is not cleared after buying the games in it?

★ Guide

It seems that the "shopping cart" that is added during sale is not cleared up after you buy the game using the "Buy Now" option even after you finish the payment. Other stores like steam clear the cart after you finish with the payment.

Message 1 of 3 (397 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Sale "Shopping Cart" is not cleared after buying the games

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well I was able to clear up the cart manually by pressing the "X" mark when you hover your mouse on the games when they are still in the cart after I finished my payment. I just think that it's not user friendly considering you might accidentally buy the games in the cart for the second time as the "Buy Now" option is still it up even after you finish the payment.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (383 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Sentinel_VX

I think you have to clear Origin cache https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

Then restart your machine.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

If you want to know us or/and come up with ideas to improve the Origin platform or/and talk about anything and many more besides,you could also visit the NEW section Origin General Discussion https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 3 (390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well I was able to clear up the cart manually by pressing the "X" mark when you hover your mouse on the games when they are still in the cart after I finished my payment. I just think that it's not user friendly considering you might accidentally buy the games in the cart for the second time as the "Buy Now" option is still it up even after you finish the payment.

Message 3 of 3 (384 Views)