Re: Origin Premier Access and Steam

by kabouki1965

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Premier Access and Steam

★★ Guide

Hi,

I am planning to subscribe to Origin Premier Access, but I read about lots of issues regarding EA games which one might already have in the Steam account. These issues are mainly related to the fact that when Origin detects you are logging from Steam in a game you have in your Origin vault it might prevent you from playing it from Steam. Is this really true? I have many games in Steam which are part of the Premier Access subscription, so this is an issue I need to get cleared before subscribing.

Message 1 of 4 (443 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @kabouki1965 I have a number of EA games on Steam and Origin Access and never had an issue with any of them.

Have you heard or particular games where the issue may arise?

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (339 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@kabouki1965

So, as I got no answers I can infer that I should not subscribe to Origin Premier?
Message 2 of 4 (363 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @kabouki1965 I have a number of EA games on Steam and Origin Access and never had an issue with any of them.

Have you heard or particular games where the issue may arise?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 4 (340 Views)

★★ Guide
Hi @EA_Darko, I have seen a significant number of posts here stating problems with Jedi Fallen order and some of the Dragon Age titles. But they might just be issues like the ones I see people are having around here, nothing significant. So, if you have the same games on both platforms and have no issues I will give it a try, thanks
Message 4 of 4 (330 Views)