Origin Online Login Unavailable April 2020

by EmoKawaiiChibi

Original Post

Origin Online Login Unavailable April 2020

★★★★ Novice

Recently, a patch for the Sims 4 and Origin went out. Many have reported experiencing issues. I was fine, until today. I've restarted my computer, reconnected my wifi, even restarted Origin. Whatever is going on, I hope it gets fixed sooner rather than later. There isn't much to do during the pandemic, and I have no working shortcut for Sims 4 to "use to play offline while I wait".

Message 1 of 54 (2,477 Views)

Re: Origin Online Login Unavailable April 2020

Community Manager

Hi @EmoKawaiiChibi

We're aware of the current issues with Origin, and we're working on getting everything back up and running. I'm afraid I don't have a time frame on when this may be fixed, but hopefully we'll have this sorted out soon. 

For updates on this I'd recommend keeping an eye out on the EA Help Twitter page. We'll have announcements there when we have more information. 

Thanks for sticking with us on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 54 (2,278 Views)

Message 3 of 54 (2,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EmoKawaiiChibi Run origin as administration it work for me
Message 4 of 54 (2,022 Views)

★★ Novice

it worked for me!! thank you very much

Message 5 of 54 (2,016 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Respectfully, Kent, I'm having trouble putting faith in EA at the moment. Two private messages sent to @EAHelp on twitter, no response. Tried to open a case through live chat (Which I had to do in the late hours of the evening because of timezone differences), your website couldn't even create a case for me, much less get a live chat initiated. While I am completely sympathetic to the challenges you and a number of companies are facing through COVID-19, it's been a subpar experience to say the least.

Message 6 of 54 (1,983 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all. 

The issues I mentioned yesterday should be resolved now. If you're still having any trouble logging into Origin please let me know. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 54 (1,801 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey @EA_Kent, I'm still having trouble logging into Origin. Here's the dump (link to my comment in thread): https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/Online-login-is-currently-unavailable/m-p/8969...
Message 8 of 54 (1,782 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent It is not working for me.
Message 9 of 54 (1,770 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi! My origin isn,t working and i am already sick of it since it has been happening for around 1 week, i use mac and i think a lot of users are dealing with the same problem can anyone please help me? I

T LOOKS LIKE THIS AND IT DOSENT CHANGE. 

Captura de pantalla 2020-04-15 a la(s) 11.54.05.jpg

Message 10 of 54 (1,768 Views)