Betreff: Origin Login Keeps Refreshing/Online Login is Currently Unavailable

by EA_Demz

Original Post

Origin Login Keeps Refreshing/Online Login is Currently Unavailable

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I was only receiving the one error at the login screen that reads, "Online Login is Currently Unavailable" so I researched and researched and researched some more. I tried a few things including resetting my Internet Explorer settings and deleting all the Origin Cache Files, however this is when I ran into an additional problem. I deleted ALL Origin files EXCEPT for the "local content" file like I was instructed. However, (maybe it's a coincidence) upon right after doing this, my Origin Login screen will continue to refresh itself right after entering in my email and password. It will tell me if my password is incorrect, but when I enter in the correct one it just refreshes like nothing has happened. I'm starting to become SO frustrated at this point and don't want to have to uninstall Origin and risk losing my saved Sims files. Can someone please help me? (Keep in mind that I know VERY little about computers).

So to sum up, my Origin Login screen keeps refreshing itself every time I login (just started happening today) AND it won't allow me to login online (which has been a problem for about 5 days now maybe).

UPDATE:

I uninstalled Origin and reinstalled and that seems to have fixed both problems for now.

Message 1 of 2 (711 Views)

Betreff: Origin Login Keeps Refreshing/Online Login is Currently Unavailable

Community Manager (retired)

Hiya @amandaziing 

I am glad you could solve your issue! To keep the forums clean and organized, I moved your post from theGerman EA Access to English Origin Technical boards Standard smile

~Demz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wenn ihr mir antwortet, markiert mich bitte mit @EA_Demz, damit ich eure Antwort sehe!
- Ich beantworte keine Direktnachrichten mit Supportanfragen! -

Gefällt dir ein Beitrag? Bewerte ihn mit +XP!
War der Beitrag die Lösung für dein Problem?  Klicke auf "Als Lösung akzeptieren", um den Post für alle User besser sichtbar zu machen!
Stay and Play.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (658 Views)