Accepted Solution

Origin LogIn not work in Application but in Web

★★★ Novice

Hey Guys i need help,

i have a problem with the Login by the Application,

there they told me my Password is incorrect which isnt

and so i tryed in the Web browser and somehow it works

there why doesnt it word in the application? i ve got the same

problem few weaks ago with the Ubisoft Application.

i already tryed to start it as administrator and also reinstalled the application

Message 1 of 5 (499 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin LogIn not work in Application but in Web

★★★ Novice
Okay i have it now, i already tryed to login in the application but it wont work with the identical stuff, now i tryed to copy & paste the things from the login in web and somehow it works i have no idea why i mean it was 100% identical sorry for the "discussion". and have a nice day @EA_Darko

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (460 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @DanuVIP are you sure that the info you are entering in the browser is identical to that on the app? 

It may be worth for and posting your email and password from elsewhere into both to test.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (470 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Hey thanks for the quick respons and the information (E-Mail & Password) are identical. and change the password wouldnt be help i think when it already works in the browser. could you have/know other solution options?
Message 3 of 5 (463 Views)

★★★ Novice
Okay i have it now, i already tryed to login in the application but it wont work with the identical stuff, now i tryed to copy & paste the things from the login in web and somehow it works i have no idea why i mean it was 100% identical sorry for the "discussion". and have a nice day @EA_Darko
Message 4 of 5 (461 Views)

Community Manager

It's just likely the case @DanuVIP that when entering the password there were a typo or mistake when entering it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (440 Views)