Origin Log-In Problem

by x_Lost_Lucifer_x

Original Post

Re: Origin Log-In Problem

★★★ Newbie

Same issue - "Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later."  Can log in on web-browser, but not on client.

Message 21 of 43 (3,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same - I can magically log in here. I did everything the instructions told me too. super upsetting. 

Message 22 of 43 (2,861 Views)

★ Novice

Well, I am not able to do it in Chrome or Firefox on either Windows 10 or MacOS Mojave.  But guess what?  I works in Safari lol.

Message 23 of 43 (2,581 Views)

★ Novice

WHAT THE F*CK fix this *... playing since BF original bought BF V and cannot even log in after playing it for 4 weeks..  Now all of a sudden can't log in.  Funny since nothing has changed on my PC other than Origin updated.

Message 24 of 43 (2,411 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So you can't log into the Client aswell or just not into Battlefield from another device?

Message 25 of 43 (2,398 Views)

★★★ Newbie
any word on progress?
Message 26 of 43 (2,312 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey so after a long weekend of dealing with this issue I found out that my account was banned. Apparently my account was banned because of "chargebacks". I was charged back because they overcharged me and then I got banned for it!!! Can you believe it! Well they won't have to worry about chargebacks from me now because I'm going to think twice before I buy another game published by EA. In any case I hope this helps get your problems resolved. I had to call them and they had to investigate it and eventually I was able to log back in. Took a few days to resolve. Hope this helps. 

Message 27 of 43 (2,226 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I HAS BEEN WEEKS since Origin has been offline. I can't even access Sims 3 Frown I'm getting bored with Sims 4

Message 28 of 43 (2,074 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Mystiborn Yeah! Same. My sims 3 game launcher somehow got deleted when Origin went down. I did not DELETE Sims 3

Message 29 of 43 (2,069 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@OOOOAlienOOOO  I can't login the app either. I can log into the website. But not the app. AND somehow my SIms3.exe got deleted and I did not delete it. Makes me wonder if Origin got hit with Randsome ware -_-

Message 30 of 43 (2,068 Views)