Origin Library not loading corectly

by Insanitys-Abode

Original Post

Origin Library not loading corectly

★★★ Novice

My origin library page is coming up but all my games remain white rectangles, and never load images.  I can click on them and see some information, like achievements which load properly, but the friends who play list won't load, and it will never give me play, update, or install options for any of my games, installed or not.  It's preventing me from playing, installing, updating, or uninstalling my games.  I've already tried clearing the origin cashe, and uninstalling and reinstalling origin itself, and the issue persists.  Origin also keeps freezing up if left to sit in the background for too long even after all the previously mentioned troubleshooting.  

Message 1 of 2 (447 Views)

Re: Origin Library not loading corectly

★★★ Novice

For the sake of additional information, my game library shows up just fine on the website, it's just in the actual origin client program things don't show up.  Further I cannot launch games from the origin website or from desktop or start menu shortcuts.  They open origin, but then nothing happens, and if origin is already running then they just cause it to come into focus and then nothing else happens.  

Message 2 of 2 (418 Views)