Re: Origin - Is it possible to upgrade games from GameStop on Origin?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin - Is it possible to upgrade games from GameStop on Origin?

★ Guide

As Anthem is around the corner, GameStop has a promo event where they give you an exclusive Anthem skin when you pre-order there. I want to pre-order the Legion of Dawn edition for PC, however, that one is only available digitally (for PC). Is it possible to pre-order the Standard Edition from GameStop to get the skin, then upgrade my edition to LoD on Origin? 

Message 1 of 2 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

As far as I am aware @Ericaaay, there is currently no upgrade available that will allow you to upgrade the standard edition of Anthem to the Legion of Dawn Edition.

What you could look into doing is purchasing the standard edition and also an Origin Access Premier membership which would grant you access to Legion of Dawn Edition as well as other EA and third-party titles.

You can find more info here: Legion of Dawn Edition

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

As far as I am aware @Ericaaay, there is currently no upgrade available that will allow you to upgrade the standard edition of Anthem to the Legion of Dawn Edition.

What you could look into doing is purchasing the standard edition and also an Origin Access Premier membership which would grant you access to Legion of Dawn Edition as well as other EA and third-party titles.

You can find more info here: Legion of Dawn Edition

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (236 Views)