Origin Download speed is borken

by Palpyyyyyy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Download speed is borken

★★★★ Novice

For some what reason when ever I download a game in origin, the download speed always keeps decreasing and increasing to the point where its getting annoying now. I've tried to pause the download, that wouldn't work, tried multiple methods from youtube videos but that wouldn't work and my internet is working fine. and whenever I go download a steam game, it always goes higher than origns speed download. I have cleared out junk files, I have completely done everything I know of but still origns download speed is still not working for me. please I beg anyone to help, thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (258 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Download speed is borken

Community Manager

Sorry to see that you are having issues @Palpyyyyyy can you try the following steps please:

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (227 Views)

All Replies

Re: Origin Download speed is borken

Community Manager

Sorry to see that you are having issues @Palpyyyyyy can you try the following steps please:

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (228 Views)

Why does the Origin ignores the download restrictions?

★★★ Newbie

I was downloading Apex Legends, and set the download rate during gameplay to 0 in the downloading restrictions, but it keeps downloading with the same rate, so I had a theory that Origin can't recognize whether I'm in game or not, so I set the general download rate to 16 kb/s, but it didn't do either, Origin just not reacting to this settings, it's freaking out how buggy it is. 
Restart didn't help. How to fix this nasty stupid problem? I have limited traffic

Message 3 of 3 (250 Views)