Origin Download Visual Glitch

by tlgsthelegend

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Download Visual Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Hi, now the problem for me is that mostly origin is glitched and also causes a lot of problems. So now I am downloading a big game Star Wars Battle Front II and it seems that the downloading has started the loading bar is not being shown "yet". But the main problem is, usually it is showing the internet speed and all in the bottom left but when I click on that small box in the bottom left, the small window that pops and shows the download rate option is actually not showing the download progress and neither the speed. I have however asked my ISP to give me a boost for 6 hours at 150Mbps so the timing is no problem but all I want to know is that will this disturb the downloading or is this just a visual glitch and everything will be fine?

Message 1 of 3 (453 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Download Visual Glitch

Community Manager

@tlgsthelegend 

Pausing and unpausing the download should not be a problem. Connecting to your router directly with a cable if possible is advised.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (404 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I got the same problem , if youre curious pause your dowload and it wil show how many megabytes you have dowloaded,

Message 2 of 3 (427 Views)

Community Manager

@tlgsthelegend 

Pausing and unpausing the download should not be a problem. Connecting to your router directly with a cable if possible is advised.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 3 (405 Views)