Origin Cloud Sync deleted saved game data in Dragon Age Inquisition.

by thehumble01

Original Post

Re: Origin Cloud Sync deleted saved game data in Dragon Age Inquisition.

★★ Novice

My computer will not sync either. I got Windows 10 and I can't save my game and when I log off Origin it tries to sync and it freezes at 5%.

Message 41 of 99 (1,551 Views)

★★ Novice

Were you able to find the saves in another folder? Or are they gone? My computer will not sync at all anymore.

Message 42 of 99 (1,549 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

Same problem here, since i upgraded to windows 10, cloud does not sync and also, everytime i log the game, it tells me : disk full please erase old files or overwrite one to save the game.

on the disk where the game is installed, ther is around 900GB free and i only use 10 MB on the cloud ( 1GB max ).

Message 43 of 99 (1,498 Views)

Community Manager

@ziguidou  Hi,

Please make sure you start Origin with Administrator rights: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-run-a-program-or-a-game-as-an-administrator/

Let us know how you get on afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 44 of 99 (1,447 Views)

★★ Pro

Go to the very first post of this thread, it may help many of you who are having issues.

Look under the section  "Cloud Saves"

[PC] Ongoing investigation

Message 45 of 99 (1,443 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks for your answer, I already did that, was kinda hoping there was an other way around it.
Message 46 of 99 (1,417 Views)

★★ Pro

@ziguidou wrote:
Thanks for your answer, I already did that, was kinda hoping there was an other way around it.

You're welcome. Unfortunately there is not, and the game has been this way since it released in Nov. of last year.

Message 47 of 99 (1,414 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Saltisalt's method had the best write-up and worked like a charm.  The "best Answer" didn't provide the details that just restoring cloud data would tell you the wrong save was restored.  Ignore what it says and choose local data the at the next warning.

Message 48 of 99 (1,333 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

SOLUTION FOR ME :

for me what saved the day , after the button was gray , i have also battlefield 3 installed , i did the same there , the button was not gray , clicked on it , then started dragon age i. and all my save games where working again ... for me problem solved !!!!

Message 49 of 99 (1,309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

haha hey two finished gameplays are gone cause i played with a new character last. great stuff origin. great stuff.... (none of the solutions here work for me...)

Message 50 of 99 (1,282 Views)