Re: Origin / Apex Legends Crash

by RedawNLIVE

Original Post

Origin / Apex Legends Crash

★★ Newbie

Was in a game of Apex Legends, you know dropping hot down onto a spot... I had just finished playing a game with no issues. I ping where I am going to land... boom I get this wonderful error below... I also have been getting crashes where it'll just dump me to the desktop with no error at all. Checking the Event Viewer often leads to seeing a "bad module" with no further information however this time...it blamed Origin..

The program Origin.exe version 10.5.35.22222 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 2588
Start Time: 01d4d68a13fd4776
Termination Time: 78
Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\Origin.exe
Report Id: d8c2dafd-814c-4f77-abc6-dbaf6415cb67
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Hang type: Unknown

Message 1 of 3 (272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's high time this issue should be fixed, I've also been getting this since released and have persisted with playing the game even though it happens more times than I am able to play it..
GET ONTO IT!

I honestly think because it's not a big issue for streamers/high value players they don't care..

well the longer this takes the more players you lose and people lose interest in getting back into the game..
your call EA/ORIGIN..

Fix the crash issue, or be another dead game.

Message 2 of 3 (256 Views)

★ Novice

I Also have the Same Problem MAN!!!!

did you find any Solution?????

Message 3 of 3 (181 Views)