[Origin 10] Solution for Scaling / Sizes Issues

by Der_Lieber

Original Post

New client scaling issue

★★★ Newbie

I use Windows 10 Pro x64. My screen resolution is 1920x1080. Also i am using custom Icons and Text Size about 150%. New origin client doesn't scale properly on my screen. I will attach a screenshot. New client intersect start button.

Message 10 of 144 (8,875 Views)

Re: New client scaling issue

★★★★ Apprentice

its have many problems i dont know why ea do that why they delete the old origin why !!!

Message 11 of 144 (8,865 Views)

Where is game tile rescaling bar in new Origin?

★★★★ Novice

Where is game tile rescaling bar in new Origin? Come on, 3 options? Are you kidding?

Message 12 of 144 (8,729 Views)

Re: New client scaling issue

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here on my TV although I have no issue anywhere else, even playing games on full screen. Drivers are up-to-date. This app' just looks awful on my screen... 

Here is a workaround that helped me fixing it : http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/DPI-ISSUES-HERE-IS-A-WORKAROUND-to-get-the-correct-origin-client/m-p...

Thanks to the author!

Message 13 of 144 (8,845 Views)

Re: Where is game tile rescaling bar in new Origin?

★★★ Expert

At the top of your Library page, there are three small grid like icons. Use those to choose the size of the game tiles.

Message 14 of 144 (8,720 Views)

Re: DPI ISSUES? - HERE IS A WORKAROUND... to get the correct origin client size

★★ Novice

Thank you, you're a genius <3

Message 15 of 144 (10,099 Views)

Re: Where is game tile rescaling bar in new Origin?

★★★★ Novice

Are you kidding? 3 options? Rescaling bar was better. Why the hell they removed it?

Message 16 of 144 (8,715 Views)

Origin Interface Resolution

★ Novice

Hello Origin Forum,

I have this weird horrible bug I don't know what it is when I updated to the latest Origin update my Origin interface is overtaking my screen but with the last update on Origin my Origin interface fitted my screen perfectly when I had this new Origin update it messed up my Origin interface so not its overtaking my screen I tried to shrink it couldn't do it and restarted my computer didn't work and I don't know what to do if you wanted to know i got a 1920x1080 resolution it's overtaking my 1920x1080 resolution any tips how to fix it?

Thanks Origin Forums.

Message 17 of 144 (8,912 Views)

Download screen for Origin too large to click download

★★★ Newbie

I have recently changed my laptop to an ASUS Zenbook which has a smaller screen than my previous laptop. I have gone to download Origin however the download screen is too large, it will not let me mazimize the screen or scroll down to press download, I cannot zoom in or out. What do I do?

Message 18 of 144 (8,918 Views)

Re: Download screen for Origin too large to click download

★★★ Expert

Go into your display settings and change the resolution there until you find one that allows you to see the entire page.

Message 19 of 144 (8,900 Views)