Re: scaling of game icons in game Library

by Rahhfael

Original Post

Re: scaling of game icons in game Library

★★ Novice

Yep, the most recent origin update ruined Need For Speed 2016 for me as well. I can no longer use custom resolutions. Everything is auto stretched to full screen, and if I want to use 4k or DSR resolution like I used to the screen squishes the image. I made sure it was origin games because I tested Forza Horizon 4 and Call of Duty to see if the issues were coming from user configuration, but these issues only happen on Origin games now.

Message 141 of 144 (1,118 Views)

Re: [Origin 10] Solution for Scaling / Sizes Issues

★★★ Newbie
@EA_TomDer_Lieber What you do is you have to go to the program files in This PC and find origin. then you find the origin.exe and right click on that and go to properties. then you go to compatibility and click run this program in the windows 8 version and then click run as administrator. this should fix everything.
Message 142 of 144 (944 Views)

★★★ Novice

After a year of trying solutions, tried your solution and it worked. Anyone else having this problem should do this. Thank you SEAMAS2001!!

Message 143 of 144 (927 Views)

★★ Novice

I just tried this and every other combination of settings found near and related to compatibility mode. It didn't work.

Message 144 of 144 (834 Views)