Orgin payment issue

by SophiaAngelini

Original Post

Orgin payment issue

★★★ Newbie

hi i have a mac and i know i have enough money on my card but every time i try to make a purchase origin says this your request could not be processed.
We were unable to verify your credit or debit card. Please check your payment details and try again. Alternatively try another credit card or payment option or check with your card issuer or bank.

Message 1 of 3 (355 Views)

Re: Orgin payment issue

★★★★ Guide

Hello @SophiaAngelini ,

You may have to save a payment on your EA Account in order to complete the purchase. You can check your EA Billing preferences here, click Add Payment and then be sure to save the information. Then from there, try to purchase the game.

If all else fails, you can try reaching out to an EA Advisor as they may be able to assist you with your issue.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

Message 2 of 3 (349 Views)

Re: Orgin payment issue

Community Manager

Hey @SophiaAngelini this error generally means that there has been an issue with either the details you entered in Origin or else your bank or card issuer has declined the transaction.

The first thing to do is to ensure that the details you are using are identical to those that your bank or card issuer has on file. I'd also recommend removing your card from your account and adding it on checkout.

If you continue to see the error then it's no harm speaking with your bank or card issuer to see if they have declined it.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (322 Views)