Online login is currently unavailable.

by babecakz

Original Post

Online login is currently unavailable.

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Cannot connect to ONLINE - since I wanted to purchase the new pack and it will not let me online kicks me out
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them but the new one Realm of Magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to login to my account and go ONLINE
What happens when the bug occurs? It says." Online login is currently unavailable." and when I log in and try to go online it kicks me out and makes me relogin again.
What do you expect to see? I expect it to be fixed so I can play online and give you my money for the new pack! I've been trying since the new pack came out.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Realm of Magic

Please help me fix this so I can purchase the new game pack! 

Message 1 of 5 (503 Views)

Re: Online login is currently unavailable.

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @babecakz.

The best thing to do when this occurs takes a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (463 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko not work for me
Message 3 of 5 (431 Views)

★★ Novice

none of your suggestion work.... i also search all the medtod that ppls memtioned nothing work.. and uninstall and set up only work once and the problem happen again when you quit and open the client again.

TBH, for real? Ea need to quick respond to the problem like this, but it seem you guys dont care at all.

Message 4 of 5 (410 Views)

★ Novice
@ehrge1 I am having the same issue i tried all things but still same
Message 5 of 5 (320 Views)