Re: Online Log in is currently unavailable

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Online login is currently unavailable

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to log into my origins account for two weeks and it's telling me "Online login is currently unavailable". I have uninstalled and reinstalled Origins about 100 times, restarted my computer, and nothing is happening. I have logged onto my account through another person's computer and it was fine. This is extremely annoying as I have recently purchased new games which I have no access to. Looking to have this resolved, or possibly receive a support number where I can actually talk to a real person to rectify this mess.

Message 1 of 4 (303 Views)

Re: Online login is currently unavailable

★★★ Newbie

This is my current issue as well! Have tried everything! DId you ever figure out the problem?? If so please let me know! Would save a girls life! I just want to play my Sims 4 game I bought at Walmart for $40 dang it! EA/Origin seriously needs to resolve this issue for customers!

Message 2 of 4 (269 Views)

Online Log in is currently unavailable

★★★ Newbie

Help! When I try to log into Origin on my desktop is says ! Online login is currently unavailable. I have tried all the simple fixes posted online and fixes people said worked for them. Such as, restarting origin completely, making sure my date and time is correct and in sync with the internets date and time, resetting the internet explorer settings, disconnecting and reconnected the Wi-Fi, making sure all my sharing settings are turned on in the Network settings in the control panel, literally EVERYTHING I can do.. it's extremely annoying because I just want to download and play my games I have recently purchased from EA! If anoyone knows a solution I haven't yet tried, please let me know or direct me to somewhere that can help me fix this issue... Thanks in advance! 

Message 3 of 4 (265 Views)

Re: Online Log in is currently unavailable

EA DICE Team

Hey @Marmk14 @tdallas1993, try clearing Origin cache and see if that helps out to start off with. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 4 (237 Views)