Re: ORIGIN NOT LOADING

by Sp1tefu1

Original Post

ORIGIN NOT LOADING

★★★ Newbie

For a month Origin will not load for me, I have updated Origin and it still won't work. I have tried deleting all Origin files off my laptop and re-downloaded it and it still will not load. Also, i have been able to get absolutely no replies to any emails or Origin error report replies. Is there anything I can do???? 

Message 1 of 4 (255 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @KatieTheHumanYo.

Can you let me know a little more about the issue, what exactly happens when you try to launch Origin? Do you see a login window or does it crash straight to the desktop?

The more info I have the better I can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi im having the same problem for a few days i havent been able to launch apex at all since the origin launcher is the most non consumer friendly piece of * launcher ive ever had to use in my life its honestly awful. The fact that i have to even wait for the pages to load in the first place forgetting the fact that they just wont, is ridiculous. ive scoured the internet for hours looking for a fix to something that should be super simple but you guys cant even help out the users that pay for services that dont even work. Its pathetic * you all im done with this company.

Message 3 of 4 (205 Views)

Community Manager

If you let us know what the issue you are seeing is @Sp1tefu1 then we are happy to help, we just ask that when posting you do so in a polite and constructive manner.

I tested Origin just there and did not have any issues so the issue you are seeing is most likely related to something on your system interfering. If you want I am happy to help you get it fixed, just let me know what the issue is and if you can grab a screenshot that would be great.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (202 Views)