ORIGIN FREEZE MY PC AND I DO EVERYTHING BUT STILL ! HELP

by SgtAhmedQ8

Original Post

ORIGIN FREEZE MY PC AND I DO EVERYTHING BUT STILL ! HELP

★★ Novice

I do everything to fix it form this https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/Origin-Crashes-My-Computer/td-p/4405681

but nothing work ever ! i want to play BFV today but i just cant it the origin freeze my pc and i just shut down my pc

when i open origin and click on BFV it show me Verifing game file and then it freeze my pc completely

i do all these fixes and nothing work at all and i still have the problem

1-

Run Origin as Administrator:
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin and right click on Origin.exe and go to properties. Then go to compatibility tab and check the box next to RUN AS ADMIN.

Disable Origin in game:
In Origin - Application settings - Origin in Game - disable Origin in game

Origin Cloud Storage turn it off
Origin, settings, General

2-

I have the answer!!! Forget the manual uninstalling and reinstalling method. * doesn't work. It's not an issue with the actual application, but how your computer sees it! Windows has a firewall built into it, and whenever you click on Origin it thinks you're clicking on something dangerous and completely locks up the computer. To solve this problem you have to allow Origin to pass through your Windows firewall (I'll post a Windows 8 version step-by-step link below, seeing as how this is happening most often with Windows 8). Once you've "allowed" Origin through your firewalls, restart your computer and log in. The next time you click on Origin your screen might lock up or your taskbar may become unresponsive, as mine did. I waited about 30 seconds and then BAM! Origin opened up just like it used to. It HAD forgotten the username and password, so make sure you have those memorized.

3-

Hello Guys, after long research I finally found a solution to this problem. It is caused by "Windows Error Reporting Service"

Disabling this service stops Origin Freezing up upon startup. Run > Services > Windows Error Reporting Service > Double click > Disable

any help ?

Message 1 of 1 (152 Views)