Re: Not Letting Me Create A New Support Case

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not Letting Me Create A New Support Case

★★★ Newbie

I had made 3 support cases yesterday because my game was not working and it was not letting me chat after I accidentally closed it. I closed all of the support cases and accidentally made one to refund which I immediately cancelled. However, my game was still refunded and I didn't even receive the funds for the game. And now I cant create a support ticket as I have too many open even though I literally don't have a single one open. I just want my game back please.

Message 1 of 2 (182 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @RiverPyke once a refund has been initiated if cannot be stopped. When it comes to a refund the time it takes to be received back depends on a number of issues including your bank of choice, payment method and the clearinghouse the bank or card issuer uses. 

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (150 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @RiverPyke once a refund has been initiated if cannot be stopped. When it comes to a refund the time it takes to be received back depends on a number of issues including your bank of choice, payment method and the clearinghouse the bank or card issuer uses. 

Can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (151 Views)