No local folder available

by Thaum_Hunter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No local folder available

★★★ Newbie

I went around your forums and found no help about the problem I have I installed just origin. no games no nothing and I seem to have 0 local folder. I am not sure why this is but I would appreciate some help

Message 1 of 2 (161 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No local folder available

Community Manager

Hey @Thaum_Hunter, what folder are you referring to? If you do not have any games installed then the only folder you will see will be the one you installed the game too.

If you are seeing no games on your account but you do own some then this could be a case where you are logged into a secondary account, if so the best thing to do is go through your emails to see if you can locate your primary account.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (120 Views)

All Replies

Re: No local folder available

Community Manager

Hey @Thaum_Hunter, what folder are you referring to? If you do not have any games installed then the only folder you will see will be the one you installed the game too.

If you are seeing no games on your account but you do own some then this could be a case where you are logged into a secondary account, if so the best thing to do is go through your emails to see if you can locate your primary account.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (121 Views)