Re: No Possible way to unlink EA account from Xbox account

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Possible way to unlink EA account from Xbox account

★★★ Newbie

You Need to be able to unlink your ea account from your other accounts.

The Xbox that I used to use is now used by my brother. His Xbox profile automatically signs in to my ea account and when I contacted ea they said there was nothing that they could to unlink. How is there nothing that you can do?  My brother's Xbox is now permanently linked to my ea account and there is nothing that can be done about it. When we tried to play apex together we later found out that it was impossible because I am signed into my account on pc and my brother's Xbox account is also locked to my ea account so we can't play apex together. This is unacceptable. 

When Will you be able to unlink other accounts from your ea account? For other game services, it is a basic function that can be easily done at will.

Message 1 of 2 (456 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @stuman8787 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. If they have advised you that it is not possible to unlink your accounts then I am sorry but this would be the case.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (437 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @stuman8787 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. If they have advised you that it is not possible to unlink your accounts then I am sorry but this would be the case.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (438 Views)