Re: No Option to Download/Install Dead Space 3 (EAPlay)

by Rettznom

Original Post

No Option to Download/Install Dead Space 3 (EAPlay)

★★★★ Novice

I have EAPlay and added Dead Space 3 to my library, but there is no option to download/install the game. It just says "details", and clicking that does nothing. (Screenshot provided)

Message 1 of 5 (690 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Rettznom on what platform are you seeing this issue and do you own the game or are you accessing it through EA Play?

Is it possible to try it on a different connection to see if you see the same issue?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (664 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I'm on Windows 10, and I do not own the game. I added it to my library with EAPlay. I'm unsure what you mean by "try on a different connection".
Message 3 of 5 (646 Views)

Community Manager

By a different connection @Rettznom I mean can you try a different network, if you can set your mobile as a hotspot and connect using mobile data to try it that would be great.

There have been a few posts about this and in most cases, it has been a result of the network and testing on a different connection or VPN has fixed the issue.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (635 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Trying on a different network is definitely not possible in my case. I do have a VPN, but turning it on and jumping between servers didn't make a difference.
Message 5 of 5 (622 Views)