Re: No Install Button For BattleField1

by EA_Darko

Original Post

No Install Button For BattleField1

★★★ Newbie

HI to all,

I am asking for advice or help as to how I can fix this problem in installing Battlefield 1 through Origin. For some reason, the option to install the game is not there and the only button that exists on the page is the "Detail" button. I've already tried resetting/deleting Origin's cache, looking for the "update/repair app" option, and the age-old "Offline-Online" method. However, both solutions did not work and I am stuck here with an irritating BF itch. 

I believe that this issue derived from my close encounter with a wrongful Account shut down for reasons unknown. Luckily, I mysteriously got my account back with no explanation or apology and I went on with life until I wanted to play some BF1. My other games in the library give me an option to install them, with the only exception being BF1. So I am putting two and two together and I assume my account ban derived from BF1. The last game I did play involved a blatant script kiddie that had the power to somehow kick people from the server. So I also assume that it wasn't far off that the script kiddie was able to somehow get my account shutdown? 

Anyway, I am just shooting in the dark and ranting off, all I am asking is advice to fix this problem or solidify my suspicions by finding whether I was banned from BF1.

Thank you and stay safe,
TheHawaiianMelon 

Message 1 of 2 (590 Views)

Re: No Install Button For BattleField1

Community Manager

Hey @TheHawaiianMelon, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account and advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (552 Views)