No Audio for any orgin game

by starkillers0208

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Audio for any orgin game

★★★ Newbie

My audio doesn't work for origins, it was working the other day and then when i tried playing today I had no audio for any of my orgin games but my audio was working for everything else, I checked my audio settings and its the same setting for all the other platforms I use, and I checked windows volume mixer to see if that was the problem but it wasn't. Need some advice.

Message 1 of 3 (444 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Audio for any orgin game

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

some pc ( most laptop ) if headphones is dectected it can switch to it and turn off current device. ( work as intended ) but left in can cause issue ofc.

games dont switch unless it can auto detect change ( most cant ) it was working the other day and then not, this is best guess
but it do sounds like system sounds device has been change and then
per game cant see the change some games use OS sounds other use own configuration.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (421 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

some pc ( most laptop ) if headphones is dectected it can switch to it and turn off current device. ( work as intended ) but left in can cause issue ofc.

games dont switch unless it can auto detect change ( most cant ) it was working the other day and then not, this is best guess
but it do sounds like system sounds device has been change and then
per game cant see the change some games use OS sounds other use own configuration.

Message 2 of 3 (422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

idd love to be able to talk to ppl on titanfall 2 anyone have a solution

Message 3 of 3 (323 Views)