Nhl 20

by Satisjr14

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nhl 20

★★★ Newbie

I pre-ordered the Nhl 20: deluxe edition and now i have the standard edition. What can i do

Message 1 of 5 (529 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nhl 20

Community Manager

Hey @Satisjr14 if your order is showing up incorrectly then the best thing to do is speak with the retailer? It can simply be the case that the additional content has not been added yet and will not till the official release but Sony or Microsoft will be able to advise you further.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (490 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Satisjr14 

For this order problem try to contact Ea assistance by mail, phone ,chat.... but unfortunately we can not do much more on this community forum.

You need an Advisor to look this with you. Contact with an EA Game Advisor as below:

Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

I warn you that there is a lot of waiting right now and they are working on it.

Good luck!

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 2 of 5 (497 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Satisjr14 if your order is showing up incorrectly then the best thing to do is speak with the retailer? It can simply be the case that the additional content has not been added yet and will not till the official release but Sony or Microsoft will be able to advise you further.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (491 Views)

★★★ Novice

When are you people going to give us a PC version of NHL, you have with Madden?

Message 4 of 5 (387 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @CaptRocket I am not aware of any plans for NHL to come to PC but I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (376 Views)