Re: Need help to re-link EA account to PSN account

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Need help to re-link EA account to PSN account

★★ Guide

When trying to login to my EA account through a PS4 game I get "your account has been disabled". I tried reseting the password but that didn't help and looking at my account settings I see that it is no longer linked to my PSN account. I believe it may have been unlinked due to some kind of problem when I tried to register for beta testing for a game. I remember getting asked to reset my password at that time but I hadn't tried a networked PSN game since then.

The online help doesn't seem to be responding (I've had a chat window opened for many hours over a couple of days now). Is there any way I can get some support for this?

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 5 (507 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @Gabochido 

Only an EA adviser can help with account issues such as these i'm afraid.

You can contact an EA adviser here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

You might be best to contact them via email and open a case for this if live chat isn't working out.

Message 2 of 5 (494 Views)

★★ Guide
@CarbonCarl Thanks Carl. I was unable to find an email address. I only get the option to chat. Could you point me to the support email address? Thanks!
Message 3 of 5 (484 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Gabochido
It should offer it as an option when selecting your issue from the drop down lists, if not then try some other options and see if it comes up.

There is no email address that you can directly contact EA support with I’m afraid, it has to be done through the help site.
Message 4 of 5 (468 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Gabochido your contact options will be dependent on your issue. 

For issues such as this, you will need to speak with our live support. If you cannot create a chat then the best thing to do is to try it again later.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (419 Views)