Re: Need help to play any BF..

by Anepicbear

Original Post

Need help to play any BF..

★★★ Novice

You guys make the most unstable games in the AAA business.

So,I had to recycle myself playing,or trying to should I say BF5,but it suddenly started crashing on launch right when reaching menu,my friend has the exact same problem..You guys need to move.

So it takes us to BF4,whenever I join any servers,no matter the dlc content,it will say I need to download the Final stand dlc,which I own,I have them all.I already tried the register modification,reinstalling Origin AND the game.

Seriously,do something.I cannot even consume 2 of your products I paid for,this is disgusting.

Message 1 of 4 (175 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Anepicbear that BF4 issue could be related to something stopping Origin working. The best thing to do is to disable your anti-virus and firewall and then try launching the game. You may need to repair the game first which you can do by right-clicking on the game tile in your My Game Library.

If that does not help then you need to ensure that you have the ports for Origin open>

The ports to open are:

• TCP: 80; 443; 9960-9969; 1024-1124; 3216; 18000; 18120; 18060; 27900; 28910; 29900
  • UDP: 1024-1124; 18000; 29900

You can also try turning off the routers firewall to see if it helps.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (158 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @Anepicbear if you could also grab me a DxDiag so that I can take a look at your system that would be great: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Darko
Darko.png
Message 3 of 4 (157 Views)

★★★ Novice

I reinstalled BF4,seems fine for the time being.

Ports are in,firewalls all down.

Just downloaded a new update for bf5,still crashes on menu

Message 4 of 4 (141 Views)