Re: Need help from EA ASAP - Disconnecting from squad battles is driving me insa

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need help from EA ASAP - Disconnecting from squad battles is driving me insane!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Words can’t describe how annoyed I am.

As you are aware this week there were two weekly objectives involving squad battles; one for a FUT swap player and one for a TOTS Onana card. I had 5 games for my squad battles, played one, scored enough goals to get Onana and would have got another win for the FUT swap objective, everything’s going well. 70th minute comes around, my game freezes and a message pops up to tell me that I have been disconnected from the EA servers, I go check my objectives and nothing has been completed. This doesn’t happen once but TWICE. The problem definitely isn’t from my end as I have been playing Fifa all day and I haven’t been disconnected once from online matches. I contacted EA support but the lovely guy (Mohib) informed me that if he could, he would help me by granting me the TOTS and the FUT swap player but he couldn’t and told me to post my issue on here and it would hopefully be resolved as soon as possible. The most annoying part is that I put so much time, money and effort into the game and stuff like this happens which is terrible. Please get back to me and to help me as soon as possible. My gamer tag is Nickmarshall67. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (198 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need help from EA ASAP - Disconnecting from squad battles is driving me insa

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @Nickyboy76. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (184 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @Nickyboy76. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (185 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko those are mot helpful at all. Everything is set up correctly on my PS5, only Fifa has this terrible issue. I have been disconnected from 90% of squad battles matches.
Message 3 of 3 (118 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help