Name change/Availability

by TruNemesisTTV

Original Post

Name change/Availability

★★ Novice

- My origin name is TruNemesisx and I have been trying to remove the x from my name for quite some time now. I have been trying to search or contact the person with the Name TruNemesis but I can not even find anyone with that name. I was wondering if there was anyway to search the availability on this name to why I can not use it.

So I am trying to change my name from TruNemesisx to TruNemesis

- Reason why I am asking because I have had other games where someone would just take my name and go inactive and don't use it. Other games have actually changed my name because this has happened quite often where people will deliberately take ones name and not use it/go inactive.

- I am just trying to make sure this wasn't a situation of someone trying to steal that name and be inactive so I would not be able to use it

Thank you,

TruNemesis

Message 1 of 2 (6,643 Views)

Re: Name change/Availability

Community Manager

Sorry to say @TruNemesisTTV but if you are unable to use the name then it is most likely a case that someone else has already registered it. That you cannot find them can simply mean that their profile settings are set so that they cannot be searched for in Origin.

If the name is already in use then I'm sorry to say but we would be unable to take the name of another user and give it to you.

The best thing to do is try a variation on the name.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (6,603 Views)