Accepted Solution

My sims 3 games have disappeared

★★★ Newbie

My sims 3 games have disapeared 

Message 1 of 2 (248 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My sims 3 games have disappeared

Community Manager

Sorry to see that you are having issues @JakeyBoi411.

Generally when this issue occurs it's most likely a result of having two EA accounts or else having filtered your My Game Library.

You can check you game filters by opening your My Game Library and in the top right ensure that you have no filters set.

If that doesn't help then log out of Origin and then on the login screen hit forgot password and enter any email addresses you may have. You can then check these email account to see if a password email has been sent to help find any secondary accounts.

If that doesn't help then I would the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (220 Views)

All Replies

Re: My sims 3 games have disappeared

Community Manager

Sorry to see that you are having issues @JakeyBoi411.

Generally when this issue occurs it's most likely a result of having two EA accounts or else having filtered your My Game Library.

You can check you game filters by opening your My Game Library and in the top right ensure that you have no filters set.

If that doesn't help then log out of Origin and then on the login screen hit forgot password and enter any email addresses you may have. You can then check these email account to see if a password email has been sent to help find any secondary accounts.

If that doesn't help then I would the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (221 Views)