Re: My origin account has been deleted

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My origin account has been deleted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My origin account has been deleted. I had an account, in the mail - [edit: email address removed] , Titanfall 2 was purchased for this account, there was an Apex (where I donated) where I played for about 300 hours. I haven't logged into this account for a couple of months, I wanted to log in today, but I couldn't. I thought that the data from the account was outdated, but no, the system does not find it. Please help me, this account is very dear to me. The only thing I can say is the code from which I activated Titanfall2: [CM Edit: Personal info removed]

Message 1 of 2 (315 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello @1savitar1,

Account recovery isn't something we're able to help with on the forums as we don't have access to any of your specific account details, so you'll need to reach out to live support if your account has been deleted and you can no longer access that.

Please get in touch with live support for further assistance on this through the help site here- if you have any issues getting through the help site, please be sure to let me know! 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (304 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello @1savitar1,

Account recovery isn't something we're able to help with on the forums as we don't have access to any of your specific account details, so you'll need to reach out to live support if your account has been deleted and you can no longer access that.

Please get in touch with live support for further assistance on this through the help site here- if you have any issues getting through the help site, please be sure to let me know! 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (305 Views)