My game (sims 4) disappeared!?

by Jwdoc73

Original Post

My game (sims 4) disappeared!?

★★★ Newbie

So I’ve been struggling with origin “verifying game files” and then failing for months . So I reinstalled origin and deleted my old one. Sims 4 is still an application on my computer but it doesn’t appear in my origin library and says I need to redeem a code!? I’ve had the game for like 3 years and then it does this. Please help I have no idea what to do anymore.

Message 1 of 5 (336 Views)

Re: My game (sims 4) disappeared!?

Community Manager

Hey @Jwdoc73 it sounds like you have multiple EA accounts and are simply logged into a secondary one. 

Are all your other games showing as they should?

You can try to locate any secondary accounts by logging out and then on the forgotten password page entering any email accounts you have.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (304 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Jwdoc73 were you able to get sorted or still having issues?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. I know I have the right account and the only game that I have is Ts4, also all my achievements are gone. I can try to click on Ts4 on my desktop, but it won't do anything.

Message 4 of 5 (266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem too and I only have one account and got the game for free in an offer that happened through may if im not wrong but not even my friends appear, its like if it was a new account

Message 5 of 5 (221 Views)