Re: My friends can't find my new Origin ID

by Belboll

Original Post

My friends can't find my new Origin ID

★★ Apprentice

So I have changed my Origin ID from "Belbol-Bilal" to "Belboll" about a month ago.
Since then, all my friends are not able to find me when searching for my new ID, but still can find me when searching for my old ID.

You can try that by yourself by trying to find me by my new ID which will give some different profile, but if you search for my old ID, you will be able to find my profile with the new ID, which doesn't make sense

Message 1 of 5 (437 Views)

★★ Apprentice
^^UP^^
Message 2 of 5 (371 Views)

★★ Apprentice
^^UP^^
Message 3 of 5 (328 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Belboll I would recommend reaching out to an advisor to have them take a look at your account?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 5 (285 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium Actually already talked to them, they sent me like 10 emails with suggested solutions but all of them are not related to the real problem, because what they were trying to fix is my own Origin client on my PC, while I told them 10 times that the problem is about other people from different countries not able to find me by me new Origin ID, but they are able to find me while searching for my old Origin ID.

Actually I think that there is some bug.
Message 5 of 5 (280 Views)