My case says it is fixed when it isn't.

by Tcteixeira

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My case says it is fixed when it isn't.

★★ Novice

I opened a case because I got hacked on FIFA 22 FUT and the guy that hacked me quicksold all my consumables and tradeable players worth less than 5k. He sold or sent the expensive players into an SBC. An EA assistant said that they would give me back all my players worth in coins. I lost Numbers UP João Félix, 87 Carlos Alberto, TOTW Clauss, Kimpembe, Ederson and the other guys got quicksold. I wanted to play FUT Champions and I logged into FUT expecting to have around 1,2 Million coins but I still have like 40k that the hacker left in here. When I went into the "My Cases" section in EA Help to check for updates it said that my case was fixed when I haven't got a single coin back that I lost. I'm just a kid that loves football and wanted to have fun playing... I spent a lot of hours in this game and 90€ to buy it. I'm worried I won't get my stuff back. 

Message 1 of 2 (331 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My case says it is fixed when it isn't.

Community Manager

Hey @Tcteixeira 

We would be unable to assist with accounts or missing items here on Answers HQ, You would need to reach out to an Advisor for them to look into this matter further. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (270 Views)

All Replies

Re: My case says it is fixed when it isn't.

Community Manager

Hey @Tcteixeira 

We would be unable to assist with accounts or missing items here on Answers HQ, You would need to reach out to an Advisor for them to look into this matter further. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (271 Views)