My account was disable and I got no answer from EA

by Isukosan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account was disable and I got no answer from EA

★ Novice

Hello,

I bought a game on Steam (A way out to play with a friend) and when I tried to play it, I discovered that my EA account has been banned/disable. I did not received any email to inform me.

So I opened a ticket on help.ea.com on the 4th or 5th of November, but I have not received any answer from the support (and it says I will receive a mail in the next 72 hours ...).

Can you help me please ? The ticket number is: #67581250

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

David 

Message 1 of 3 (370 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My account was disable and I got no answer from EA

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @Isukosan ,

Only the ToS can review your case. We couldn't do anything for you about your case as we are just Gamers helping Gamers here at AHQ. Just know that the ToS Team reviews several cases a day and needs to take the time to make sure each case is done right before proceeding to the next one.

You can find more about Bans and Suspensions here.

Terms of Service wrote:
"We review each form we get on a case-by-case basis. While we try as hard as we can to reply within five business days, we’re human. Sometimes we’ll need longer to do it right."

You already took the appropriate steps to get your account recovered. All you need to do is wait, as the ToS will respond once they review your case.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (352 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @Isukosan ,

Only the ToS can review your case. We couldn't do anything for you about your case as we are just Gamers helping Gamers here at AHQ. Just know that the ToS Team reviews several cases a day and needs to take the time to make sure each case is done right before proceeding to the next one.

You can find more about Bans and Suspensions here.

Terms of Service wrote:
"We review each form we get on a case-by-case basis. While we try as hard as we can to reply within five business days, we’re human. Sometimes we’ll need longer to do it right."

You already took the appropriate steps to get your account recovered. All you need to do is wait, as the ToS will respond once they review your case.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

Message 2 of 3 (353 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. 

Ok I'll wait, but I am a bit surprised that it's taken so much time. They could at least have send an email saying my case will be review in X days.

Have a nice day ! Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (339 Views)