Re: My account may have been banned or suspended for no reason

by EA_Darko

Original Post

My account may have been banned or suspended for no reason

★ Novice

So I have not touched my game or orgin in months and just a day ago I decided to start up playing the sims since I'm stuck in the house all day and I can't even log on because I apparently broke user agreement terms which is impossible because I barely use orgin to begin with. This is ridiculous and not fair! I spent all my money on these games and ad ons just for my account to be taken away for no reason and on top of that I think some games are missing. How can I get this fixed? What did I do wrong?? I just want to play my game

Message 1 of 9 (827 Views)

Community Manager

@CuddleBunny190 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 9 (798 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Barry I have not heard back from them since filling an a case
Message 3 of 9 (767 Views)

★ Novice

I am going through the same thing. Hadn't played nhl in 2 or 3 weeks turn it on and I'm banned for no reason. I have filed 3 cases and it comes back says fixed and I still cannot play without any explanation. Looks like ea will be losing a consumer. Did you ever get it solved. 

Message 4 of 9 (654 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @abc921836208 if you have raised a case with our TOS team then the best thing to do is to give them time to investigate and respond to you.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 9 (618 Views)

★ Novice

Filed 4 cases to date over a month still banned and not given a reason for it. Your help system is awful and as a result I will not be buying another ea product. Have bought every nhl since 2001.  was a good run 

Message 6 of 9 (589 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @abc921836208 I checked your account and can see that our TOS team has reached out to you on multiple occasions with all the info they can share.

There is nothing more that we can add or assist with in relation to this on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 9 (567 Views)

★ Novice

Well thats wrong because my account is linked to an old email I cannot access and when I try to change my email to my current one it redirects me to a web page that doesn't work. I have stated this in my cases along with my current email  but I still have not received any info. 

Message 8 of 9 (556 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @abc921836208 if you are creating cases on an account to which you do not have access to the linked email then you would need to either gain access to the email account or speak with our live support team to try and regain ownership of the account and update the email on it.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (553 Views)